Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the best Sports Card Store you have been to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tchronis24

Oct 5, 2013
Not sure... i havent been to too many but i know Whos On first in Flushing Newyork is pretty good. Very large selection of cards and they get in all major hobby boxes.

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Price's in Milwaukee.

Small store. Great guys. Weekly pack wars. Will generally match most online dealers for boxes. If you buy boxes and supplies/memorabilia, they will generally discount for you without asking.

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
What is the best Sports Card Store you have been too?

Price's in Milwaukee.

Small store. Great guys. Weekly pack wars. Will generally match most online dealers for boxes. If you buy boxes and supplies/memorabilia, they will generally discount for you without asking.

Pack wars. Love it

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013

What are pack wars?

I pc lakers, celtics, St. Louis cardinals, yankees, packers, die cuts

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
What are pack wars?

Pack Wars is kinda like playing Monopoly, as in the rules are different everywhere.

Mostly, people will agree on a stipulation and each opens a pack, like highest/lowest card number wins. Whoever wins gets the contents. Sometimes it is box wars. Sometimes it is all or nothing. Sometimes it is for non-autos only, sometimes not.

edit: if you get a good group of people, it can turn into a fun pizza and/or adult beverage party.

Last edited:

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the very great, and descriptive description. I appreciate it. It sounds WAY fun!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Can someone explain the rules of pack wars please?

There are no official rules for pack wars. You play it however you and your opponent agree to play. As the video shows above, you usually open one pack at a time and however wins that stat or stipulation gets those two packs. Sometimes you keep your pack wins or sometimes like in the video above it is all or nothing.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
There are no official rules for pack wars. You play it however you and your opponent agree to play. As the video shows above, you usually open one pack at a time and however wins that stat or stipulation gets those two packs. Sometimes you keep your pack wins or sometimes like in the video above it is all or nothing.
So you just make a rule before you open the pack like "whoever pulls someone with the most single season HR total wins"?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So you just make a rule before you open the pack like "whoever pulls someone with the most single season HR total wins"?

Yes, or if you are playing a lot of packs, you might have a list already made. I have also seen it played with one stat or stipulation winning the whole box. Open all packs and whoever has the single winning card wins the whole box.

Members online