Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tix avail for Fenway game 1- on Red Sox.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Cool. I just couldn't pull the trigger for the price. Saw game 1 of ALDS and now another $575 up front was just too much, especially not knowing for sure if my buds were available to go on such short notice. Had G4 rows 1 & 2 seats 1/2. :( really wanted them but just couldn't take the gamble.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Cool. I just couldn't pull the trigger for the price. Saw game 1 of ALDS and now another $575 up front was just too much, especially not knowing for sure if my buds were available to go on such short notice. Had G4 rows 1 & 2 seats 1/2. :( really wanted them but just couldn't take the gamble.

...sorry.......I went back-and-forth- "do it" "don't do it" "do it" "don't do it" and finally said wtf and submitted the order. Nothing like play-off baseball in person (and at fenway)!!

I went to game 2 of ALDS, I have ALCS game 6 tix and WS game 2 (in my hip pocket) but no guaranty either of those games happen (in Boston).

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I should have communicated with you sooner in the other thread! We could have met up oh well. If the WS happens and I get a dot at tix, I will definitely take those.

Members online