Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Goonies Custom Booklet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
This was another personal booklet that I am sure most if not all can connect with.I worked very close with my graphic designer on this one as it's always a blast to relive a classic.I know someone mentioned it here about the idea not sure who?
I will say the Davi auto was a real tough one not only to find but to get small enough to fit the window.His autos are usually very large so with both those factors the project was sidelined for a little while.
Now before anyone asks why others were not included the answer is they simply did not have certified autographs of any kind available.All comments are welcome as always and thanks so much for the look.
-Steve
Picture216_zps5b43c705.jpg

Picture210_zps5c9d70c0.jpg

Picture219_zps70a228af.jpg

Picture220_zps62f9db2d.jpg

Picture224_zpsf2898d4b.jpg

Picture223_zpsc7219370.jpg

Picture228_zpsbd790b8e.jpg

Picture225_zpsfa8fa8d2.jpg

Picture226_zpsa1a0b234.jpg

Picture212_zps643b43e5.jpg

Picture213_zpsa47fc4bc.jpg

Picture214_zpsb584f800.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow, this one is great! Couple of quick questions if you don't mind...

1. How did you settle on which 4 characters to use? No chunk? lol

2. Some of those autos look like the stickers from Topps, are they from a product I'm not aware of and you just cut the card up to make these booklets? Brilliant idea if that's the case.

3. So you make these yourself and do them for others or for charge? Just curious.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Great job as always!
Thanks.
That is pretty cool
I agree.

Wow, this one is great! Couple of quick questions if you don't mind...

1. How did you settle on which 4 characters to use? No chunk? lol

They are the only 4 available made thru crtified autographs from companies.

2. Some of those autos look like the stickers from Topps, are they from a product I'm not aware of and you just cut the card up to make these booklets? Brilliant idea if that's the case.

The Astin is from Leaf Pop Century,Feldman UD Spectrum of the Stars,Quan Topps Indians Jones set and Davi is from Rittenhouse James Bond 007.All are from companies which I prefer.Yes they are cut to be incorporated.

3. So you make these yourself and do them for others or for charge? Just curious.
Yes on both counts.
That's insane. Amazing job. Do you make these for other people?
Thank you,and yes I do.

Sent from my BOOMSTICK!

Last edited:

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
LOVE that movie and cool custom. Only thing I would have done was leave out the Fratelli (unless it was Matuszak) and keep it to the Goonies but it's still awesome. Hoping to stop by the house in Astoria on the next trip down to Cannon Beach.

Members online

Latest posts