Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Virtual Card Show and Charity Auction Today on the Transaction Boards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys,

Those of you who have seen my other recent post know that this Sunday I am hosting an auction on the trade boards to raise money for pediatric cancer. I was hoping we could use the same day to have an all-day "card show" on the trade boards. I know many people have stopped using the trade boards because things have been slow. If we all used Sunday as a day to stop by and either make posts or browse posts looking for deals, I think we could get a nice amount of deals done then.

Anyone who is interested feel free (read: please) post in this thread. I think if it gained some traction it would be really great. I'm also hoping to work out a giveaway or two for people who complete deals. (Hoping to have a couple of raffles throughout the day for anyone who has bought something and posts about it.)

If anyone interested can please post it would be great. CGilmo and other wax dealers, a thread selling wax and possibly having live breaks would definitely add to the situation.

All thoughts and ideas welcome. Thanks!

Last edited:

Champion

Aug 27, 2013
Can we make this Sunday (Oct. 20th) a "card show" on the trade boards...

Great idea.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Looking to get more traction on this. If people have specific things that they are going to be selling or looking for please post it.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
If @cgilmo sets up at this card show with his non-sports cards, Battle Field figures, and beanie babies, please move him to the end over by the Orange Julius...:D

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ambrose-Nope.gif

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
I've recently picked up a bunch of really nice Musial items. I'll be offering those for sale and I'll be donating a % of the sale price to charity.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Ill be around. May post some slabs.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Genius idea. I'll be around. I'll be looking for 70s and early 80s unopened material. PSA 9 or 10 cards from that same time. And since I'm in it too deep and started something 17 years ago I might as well keep looking for 90's ARod cards I don't have.

I'll have a $1 sale.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

Awesome! Already set my table up. Will put a few early birds up soon :)

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
I have a row of a monster shoe box all scanned up for this weekend. Let's try and keep this on the first page all weekend. Looking forward to making some deals with you fellow fcb'ers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts