Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning everyone, 4am here and watching the US hold off Venezuela in the WBC

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
russ; we hope you have a great week . sorted 20,000 commons over weekend can you say bored .did win a couple items for pc but most my players still in minors.
coffee time .

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Gooooooooooooo morning Viet...wait. Good morning FCB. Or should I say good night since I pulled an all nighter to get some work done.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning Dan, Russ tramers, George, trevor, Card Magnet. What up you guys. Spring rain in the forecast today, which is good cuz we need it. It's been real dry.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I am completely out of it right now. I woke up too late, and rushed to get here on time. I don't ingest caffeine either. A vacation would be nice...

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Over the weekend I found out that J.O. (from these boards) and I are both here at the UIUC campus

small world

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Sorry no Morning Threader won my contest over the weekend. I even gave you guys a hint in yesterday's thread.....oh well, thanks for playing.

Here's the big reward I received from EBAY this AM, lucky me.........

RedStar.jpg

Members online

Latest posts