Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prince George ROOKIE CARD in topps update!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The Prince and the puiggy in update!

Why not, hopefully it'll make national news and bring more people into cards.

Btw, there's one on feebay now for a grand.

Attachments

• 1381962130412.jpg
    1381962130412.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 143

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
First 2 on eBay....$999 and $499 BIN/BO... Good Luck!!

If they get cheap... I'll consider 1... but not anything near those 2 prices.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Wait for like three or four years and you'll find one for $20 free shipping. Trust me.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Wait for like three or four years and you'll find one for $20 free shipping. Trust me.

A lot depends on how SP'd it is but it will be interesting to see if the appeal for the card extends beyond baseball and card collectors. Even if it does you are probably correct in your assessment, but there's a chance this could become an incredibly hot card.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
A lot depends on how SP'd it is but it will be interesting to see if the appeal for the card extends beyond baseball and card collectors. Even if it does you are probably correct in your assessment, but there's a chance this could become an incredibly hot card.

I have yet to see an sp or an ssp hold good value for the topps stuff and this is going back to 2007 when we had the Jeter card and the Poley Walnuts card( both of which I own and the Walnuts cost me $20 shipped). Once set collectors get their hands on these and normal people wonder what the hell they were thinking buying a baseball card in the first place, it'll come back down to earth.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
I have yet to see an sp or an ssp hold good value for the topps stuff and this is going back to 2007 when we had the Jeter card and the Poley Walnuts card( both of which I own and the Walnuts cost me $20 shipped). Once set collectors get their hands on these and normal people wonder what the hell they were thinking buying a baseball card in the first place, it'll come back down to earth.

I agree that you are most likely correct (although the Gordon RC would be an exception). I do think this has potential to be different because of the appeal to people outside the sports cards market. Time will tell...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I agree that you are most likely correct (although the Gordon RC would be an exception). I do think this has potential to be different because of the appeal to people outside the sports cards market. Time will tell...

That Gordon card is one hell of an aberration IMO. What's that fetching these days(post Olberman)?

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
That Gordon card is one hell of an aberration IMO. What's that fetching these days(post Olberman)?

Stills sell over $100 and the variations do really well. I did not mean that the Gordon was the same circumstance but I think getting attention outside the baseball card world could make a huge difference. Time will tell but it would not shock me (assuming it is a rare enough card) if the card has a nice spike in price before dropping in the long run.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Stills sell over $100 and the variations do really well.

or for budget collectors like me to enjoy, Topps has already reprinted it a time or two -- so be careful if you see one listed that has a price that looks too good to be true. It might be a seller trying to take advantage of a buyer by selling a reprint instead of an original.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
or for budget collectors like me to enjoy, Topps has already reprinted it a time or two -- so be careful if you see one listed that has a price that looks too good to be true. It might be a seller trying to take advantage of a buyer by selling a reprint instead of an original.

That's really good to know, thanks.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Completely moronic. But if I pulled it, it would've sold on ebay already and I would've laughed counting my Jacksons.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I don't like tabloid fodder mixed into my cards. If I would pull this card, sell quick just to see it go.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I'll wait for the update chrome version to hit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts