Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf is direct selling 2013 Perfect Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
If I did not miss anything with my quick glance it's a 275 card set (or something like that) with no autos for around $100. The size of the set and no autos mean even if there's money to be be made (and I imagine buying 10 sets and selling player lots would do pretty well) it's a decent amount of work unlike the smaller sets they've made in the past with just top names. Time will tell, it could be an interesting sleeper set...

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Did I know they were doing this before I spent $900 on a case of PG? No. Does this "gray" set really hurt the sale of the "black" set that could be made from the boxes? Probably not. The 5 extra unnumbered black bordered prismatics are a nice addition, but still I don't think this is going to do very well for them.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
The Draft Matrix football sets didn't sell and they are of guys people actually know. He is breaking up the sets trying to make money with those sets. Who wants cards of HS aged kids that 99.999% of the country doesn't even know? You will likely have to hold these sets for 5 years to see a profit.... or just to even have the opportunity to sell.

Members online

Latest posts