Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pirates' Jarek Cunningham Out For 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Right after I bought a Contenders SP Auto of him, too.

Pirates’ Cunnningham Done For ‘09

Posted Mar. 9, 2009 7:31 am by Ben Badler
Filed under: Daily Dish, Training Room

The Pirates asked Jarek Cunningham to come to camp early this year to get him a head start at his new position. But he’ll have to wait until 2010 to start his first full-season after tearing the ACL in his left knee during a drill on Saturday, according to MLB.com.

Cunningham, 19, will miss the entire 2009 season after hitting .318/.387/.507 in 43 games in the Rookie-level Gulf Coast League last summer. An 18th-round pick out of Mount Spokane (Wash.) High, Cunningham signed for an above-slot $100,000 bonus. He played mostly at third base and shortstop last year, but the Pirates were expected to move him to second base this year.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It's a known fact that most working stiffs have significant trouble getting going on Mondays. You should thank me for the energy boost. :D

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:
Sweet, he went to high school 4 minutes from my house!!!!

Are you unable to read? How does blowing out his knee and being done for the season translate to ..."Sweet"?

Speaking of Sweet and Blowing......

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Kutzy said:

If you got the maple syrup and $50....I'll send one of my guys right over. If you want to be spanked again....we are going to have to charge you $25 extra this time around. We comp'd the last one....but no more, you have to pay!

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Lame

Donruss.jpg

/25 auto

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
Kutzy said:

If you got the maple syrup and $50....I'll send one of my guys right over. If you want to be spanked again....we are going to have to charge you $25 extra this time around. We comp'd the last one....but no more, you have to pay!

Damn, talk about sticking it to your customers.

Members online

Latest posts