Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinking of ripping 2013 Topps finest baseball, any thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Topps chrome is where it's at. Cheaper, better vet content, all RC autos are on card.

rocky1969

Sep 11, 2013
Yeah I'm leaning that way. First time I've ever ripped Topps Chrome more than Bowman Chrome.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Yeah I'm leaning that way. First time I've ever ripped Topps Chrome more than Bowman Chrome.

BOwman Chrome was a turd. Topps Chrome has passed its prime resale window but its still an incredibly fun rip and there are tons of good cards still left!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Call me crazy but Finest cards are much more appealing. More rc based product. Speaking of Vets those 93 finest ref's are some of the hottest cards on the market right now. Finest is the easy call.

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
I think BC, TC, and Finest were all a pretty big bummer, each for their own reasons. If you are busting to resell, just don't. If you are busting to collect, Finest looks really nice in-hand.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I committed early to a lot of Finest and then Topps screwed me and everyone else releasing it a week after BC and TC. Took the wind right out of it, that and after months of delays put it after the season ended. I got some great cards in the 6 cases but it's been a total struggle making the money back. Too bad, the cards are really sharp and the inserts were great. Just a total Topps bummer. This will be the last time I break that much of anything. Moving back to singles, prospecting and Yankee vets.

Members online