Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NOVEMBER PSA SUB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
As a courtesy to users I will run two subs the next 2 months to assist users of this website out over the holidays. My subs have rules- you'll need to follow them.

To participate you may email me at my [email protected] address or PM me.
Here are the details:

• Cards must be 1956–present.
  • Cards must be valued under $100 each.
  • Regular size, Tallboys and Thicker Memorabilia/Patch cards are permitted, but each category must be on its own submission form, with its own return shipping fee.
  • EXCLUDES: Supersized cards (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/8"), Coins/Pins and Autographed Cards*.
  • Turnaround time is approximately 45 business days, but can vary with demand.

You may submit larger items, thicker patch cards, or expensive items like Mantles & such -- but be advised you will be put on a separate order per PSA's rules and be required to pay the separate s&h fee PSA requires. Reads PSA's rules- as an example here was Octobers collectors club specials. Hope the link helps you and ask all questions in this thread.
http://www.psacard.com/Specials/Details/#special1

There is NO minimum or maximums. You may sub 1 or 100. I use my membership to assist people out. As such I do not require minimums.

I would however encourage you to submit a couple cards also thru FCB's monthly BGS sub.
The website does those subs to promote the hobby and they should be supported by site users. While not required I merely suggest it as we should all actively support them.

DUE DATE

NOVEMBER 2013 PSA SUB = due by NOV 15th ( will mail Nov 16)

I am assisted on these subs by Rodger (ral72 is his username here) who handles my data entry. Please email Rodger card info at [email protected] . I will handle the rest of the order to include posting all info -- this includes data order entry sheets finalizing, package tracking info to PSA, order status updates, and poppage results when the order pops. You'll be notified at the proper time for return postage but expect to pay $11.35 for Medium Flat Rate boxes .

Hopefully this will assist some people out for the holidays. I will run another in December.

Below is the published PSA postage fees so you can see why we say add 25 cents per card as we already will have over 25 cards.

Last edited:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
sounds good Jeff I have 10-15 for you.

We all split the s/h going to PSA and back correct?

Smidge

Jun 1, 2012
This may be a noob question but how do you determine the declared value?? Thanks in advance!!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The fee schedule link is no good. I have some high end cards that I would like to sub but I dont like the idea of being fleeced by PSA. I understand it their rules I just don't agree. I will sub the lower end stuff. I do appreciate you doing this sub.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Quick question, maybe a dumb one. The sheet you provided says "Make checks payable to PSA". Do you need us to send a check with our cards or are we paying you through paypal? I suppose payment details haven't been discussed in detail yet unless I missed it somewhere

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Sounds good. Cards, packing slip, and money order going out in the morning. Only four this month, found more flaws than anticipated. Mass produced 80s cards are a B

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Just a note to say that Jeff may run the most well-organized group sub, while far exceeding communication expectations, that I've ever participated in. Its appreciated!

Members online

Latest posts