Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can someone translate this for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Just had an auction end and got this email from the buyer.

He has nearly flawless feedback so I'm not worried about him paying, just want to make sure I understand what he wrote.

" hey cd. ive been pumping his carss up. but is 2-5 day pay ok. ill also see what else"

I take it that he has been buying this player up, will pay within 5 days and will check my other auctions despite I don't have any listed.

And also, my sellers name is nothing remotely close to "CD" so have no idea about that.

Am I correct?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I've been bidding on his cards to raise the value on them. I wasn't expecting to win this auction. I don't have any money, so I'll try to scrape some up within the next 5 days.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
O! many a shaft, at random sent, Finds mark the archer little meant! And many a word, at random spoken, May soothe or wound a heart that's broken!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Reminds me of the scene from the movie Airplane! when the old white lady translates a couple of brothers' jive talk for the flight attendant.

airplane-movie-01.jpg

koal

Aug 7, 2008
the country's going to hell in a handbasket!

lol at the airplane ref.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.