Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grade These All Time Teams!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Scale of 0-100. Discuss.

PositionTeam 1PositionTeam 2PositionTeam 3
CJimmie Foxx 1932CYogi Berra 1950CMike Piazza 1997
1BLou Gehrig 19271BTed Williams 19491BAlbert Pujols 2003
2BFred Dunlap 18842BRoberto Alomar 19932BRogers Hornsby 1924
3BMiguel Cabrera 20123BBrooks Robinson 19643BNap Lajoie 1901
SSAlex Rodriguez 2007SSDerek Jeter 1999SSTerry Turner 1906
LFHugh Duffy 1894LFIchiro 2004LFBilly Hamilton 1894
CFRickey Henderson 1990CFWillie Mays 1955CFMike Trout 2012
RFCarl Yastrzemski 1967RFMickey Mantle 1956RFTy Cobb 1917
DHBabe Ruth 1923DHJoe DiMaggio 1937DHSammy Sosa 2001
SPDoc Gooden 1985SPCy Young 1892SPPud Galvin 1884
SPPedro Martinez 2000SPBob Gibson 1968SPTim Keefe 1883
SPSandy Koufax 1965SPNolan Ryan 1973SPRandy Johnson 2001
SPOld Hoss Radbourne 1884SPRoger Clemens 1997SPKerry Wood 1998
SPStephen Strasburg 2010SPBob Feller 1946SPGreg Maddux 1994
RPCraig Kimbrel 2012RPTrevor Hoffman 1998RPEric Gagne 2003
RPAroldis Chapman 2012RPMariano Rivera 1996RPTim Lincecum 2008
BenchTony Gwynn 1987BenchJose Canseco 1998BenchBryce Harper 2015
BenchGeorge Sisler 1922BenchHank Aaron 1959BenchRoger Maris 1961
BenchManny Machado 2016BenchErnie Banks 1959BenchManny Ramirez 1999

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Why do you have Jimmie Foxx on Team 1 at catcher?
And for 1932?

First of all, he didn't play any games at catcher in 1932.
Second, he only played a total of 108 games at catcher out of 2,200 games in his 20-year career.
Foxx played 95% of his games at first base.
Is it because his 1935 Diamond Stars shows him in catcher's gear?

Wes

OG
Administrator
Why do you have Jimmie Foxx on Team 1 at catcher?
And for 1932?

First of all, he didn't play any games at catcher in 1932.
Second, he only played a total of 108 games at catcher out of 2,200 games in his 20-year career.
Foxx played 95% of his games at first base.
Is it because his 1935 Diamond Stars shows him in catcher's gear?

Players are out of position to get them in the lineup, these are the results of a fantasy draft, not just my arbitrary picks.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
What do you like about it vs 1 and 3?

You really cannot go wrong with any team you chose of the three. But I chose three because first off, lets start off with defense and speed. Any team that has Mickey Mantle, especially the Triple Crown winning 1956, super speedy, Mantle and Willie Mays in the outfield is going to make a lot of plays. On top of you have Ichrio in his prime when he was as fast as anyone and had the strongest throwing arm in the MLB. Then your infield you have Alomar, Brooks, and Jeter. Great infield, even with Ted Williams manning first. And you cannot forget about Berra, either.

Then I think from a hitting standpoint, I think it would be the best hitting team of the three. Williams, Mays, Mantle, Ichrio, DiMaggio, Hank Aaron is on the freaking bench!

But what really helped me pick team two was the pitching, in my view was the best as well. Outstanding starting staff, and you have two of the best ever closing it out.

Like I said, you cannot go wrong with any of the three. But I feel team two is the strongest.

Last edited:

Wes

OG
Administrator
You really cannot go wrong with any team you chose of the three. But I chose three because first off, lets start off with defense and speed. Any team that has Mickey Mantle, especially the Triple Crown winning 1956, super speedy, Mantle and Willie Mays in the outfield is going to make a lot of plays. On top of you have Ichrio in his prime when he was as fast as anyone and had the strongest throwing arm in the MLB. Then your infield you have Alomar, Brooks, and Jeter. Great infield, even with Ted Williams manning first. And you cannot forget about Berra, either.

Then I think from a hitting standpoint, I think it would be the best hitting team of the three. Williams, Mays, Mantle, Ichrio, DiMaggio, Hank Aaron is on the freaking bench!

But what really helped me pick team two was the pitching, in my view was the best as well. Outstanding starting staff, and you have two of the best ever closing it out.

Like I said, you cannot go wrong with any of the three. But I fell team two is the strongest.

Interesting. I think the most fun part of this was finding guys like Hugh Duffy 1894 and Old Hoss Radbourne who had insane seasons that guys like the more famous/recent guys on the lists could never match.

Wes

OG
Administrator

Like I said, you cannot go wrong with any of the three. But I fell team two is the strongest.

Interesting. I think the most fun part of this was finding guys like Hugh Duffy 1894 and Fred Dunlap 1884 who had insane seasons that guys like the more famous/recent guys on the lists could never match.

Members online