Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gordon Beckham may break camp with White Sox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
well, than, yesterday's pull

BeckhamOrange.jpg

looks better

to go along with last month's

beckhamgoldforEbay.jpg

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
sfnorton said:
well, than, yesterday's pull

BeckhamOrange.jpg

looks better

to go along with last month's

beckhamgoldforEbay.jpg

Any interest in going for the rainbow?

I can help with a hard one.

That came out wrong.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I think 18 at-bats in MLB Spring Training is experience enough to make the 25-man roster.

Of course, Ryan Sweeney flat out dominated MLB Spring Training when he was a teenager in 2004.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Its still a vey long shot. Would be nice though. I got a few autos laying around.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I think 18 at-bats in MLB Spring Training is experience enough to make the 25-man roster.

Of course, Ryan Sweeney flat out dominated MLB Spring Training when he was a teenager in 2004.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:

I agree. I give Beckham about 2% chance of making the team out of spring training and that's just because someone could get injured. No need to rush him.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
I asked the White Sox radio team last week about Beckham. I asked if he would hit .330 in middle of June would Sox consider calling him up if the other three (B.L, Nix, Getz) all struggled.
Their strong response was "NO!" They said he needs a full season at 2B in the minors (Really? Come on! 2B is one of the easier positions and he is a nice athlete that could handle SS) and to make things worse he would be at SS this minor league seson so don't expect him to get called up without a full minor league season at 2B

This was before he had a hot streak last 5 days or so. Even Guillen has been talking better about him lately and even had him as leadoff hitter last game

My 3 BDP Golds hoping he gets called up in 09

Members online