Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Live Video of the 4.5 Million dollar man, Mr. Ynoa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jbone17 said:
Now this may sound idiotic, but why does it have Ynoa on here and Inoa on his redemption cards? Alias?

I believe he made it known only recently that he wanted his name spelled that way.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jbone17 said:
That is different because why would he want it spelled that way? Just out of the blue?

Maybe P. Diddy is one of his heroes?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
True that, I suppose. Maybe he killed the real Michael Inoa and changed his name and stole his signing bonus! :? Sorry for my twisted mind state lmao. :lol: Just a thought...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
angelsrockies4ever said:
Jaypers said:
jbone17 said:
Now this may sound idiotic, but why does it have Ynoa on here and Inoa on his redemption cards? Alias?

I believe he made it known only recently that he wanted his name spelled that way.
Which way does he want it spelled? With a Y or I?

Y.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
Throwing in the bullpen and that wild pitch at the end reminded me of only one thing. I am not picking on him it just made me think of this and it's an awesome scene anyway.

[youtube:1lcfu142]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSBWz0lOF_k[/youtube:1lcfu142]

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Making the mlb in 2 years is wishful thinking for a 16 year old who will probably pitch in AZL or Vancouver(short season) this year.

Members online

Latest posts