Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help dodger ticket stub and program 1963

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
My dad gave me a few items and I am looking to talk to someone about them and get an honest opinion of what they may be worth. If you can help, let me know.

Possibly both from koufax no hitter.

Thanks, Greg

Last edited:

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Anyone? The ticket is from may 11th 1963. Koufax 2nd no hitter, against the giants. The program is against the giantsas well, which would make me think it was from the same day, but I can't find a date any where on or in it. Did they date the score card/programs back then?? Thanks,greg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
There are entire web sites devoted to collecting ticket stubs. You might get better answers there. I looked on eBay and the Dodgers ticket stub for the 1963 World Series where Koufax pitched a complete game with 15k's went for $109. I'm no expert but I would guess that the World Series appearance and his no hitter might have similar ticket values. A very nice collectible and I would love to see a scan of the stub and program cover.

Thanks
tom

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
front of ticket had a staple in it, but it fell out, left a rust mark.

back of ticket

program

It's funny. The math on the front of the program. My grandpa was kind of the "sheldon (big bang)" of math. Looks like he had the kids doing math at the game.
I would stay the weekend at his house as a kid and we would get a math quiz every time. He was in the navy, but was so advanced in math, binary code, they kept him
home to teach. To bad the math skills all ended with my dad.

Last edited:

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
dodgers team picture--dad added some names 1958 dodgers tic against the pirates something for the rams

angels 1963 program

angels-tigers he kept score kaline played

Last edited:

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
There are entire web sites devoted to collecting ticket stubs. You might get better answers there. I looked on eBay and the Dodgers ticket stub for the 1963 World Series where Koufax pitched a complete game with 15k's went for $109. I'm no expert but I would guess that the World Series appearance and his no hitter might have similar ticket values. A very nice collectible and I would love to see a scan of the stub and program cover.

Thanks
tom

Thanks for the info. I found one web page. I found a sold koufa perfect game ticket in 1965, that was in much worse condition that sold for 500+ on ebay. A really clean version sold for 700+.

I'm just trying to find a fair value for these items.

Thanks

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Koufax is very popular of course and ticket collectors seem like their are not shy to pay big bucks for key stubs. I'm guessing $500 or more if not unattainable.

Members online

Latest posts