Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Morning Thread ****************** 11/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Good news/bad news. On the bright side we get to celebrate a fine food today - it is National Nachos Day! Yum. On the other hand, it is also Marooned Without a Compass Day, so be careful. Who comes up with these things?

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
lots of lurkers , think i'll get out some phone #'s and comment to them for failing to post .lol

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Good news/bad news. On the bright side we get to celebrate a fine food today - it is National Nachos Day! Yum. On the other hand, it is also Marooned Without a Compass Day, so be careful. Who come up with these things?

Gillian and Skipper's day?

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

My scanner doesn't do these refractors justice:
d80d75c9-b335-456a-990b-8e6213df3c21_zpsb6ce320f.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Everyone heard about the mayor of Toronto? Apparently he's making headlines internationally for his drug and alcohol abuse. Yesterday he finally admitted that he did indeed smoke crack cocaine while in office, but he can't remember when. "It was probably when I was in one of my drunken stupors." :confused:

- Rodrick

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Good morning.

Everyone heard about the mayor of Toronto? Apparently he's making headlines internationally for his drug and alcohol abuse. Yesterday he finally admitted that he did indeed smoke crack cocaine while in office, but he can't remember when. "It was probably when I was in one of my drunken stupors." :confused:

- Rodrick

I lived in Washington DC when Marion Barry was our Mayor and crack was new thing. I will never forget his famous "the XXXXX set me up" defense. At least your guy is admitting to it.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Dang. I got censored in my last post. For any who don't know, Marion Barry's defense at the time was "the (b)itch set me up." It was classic. And, he get re-elected!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!
My MTSS shopping is shaping up nicely. Man, I love this time of year!

Anyway, what do you think a fair asking price for this card would be?
I have no idea and I'm trying to find comparable sales for a card with 6 HOF 3rd baseman.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Keith, crazy nice card.....$150?

Would you mind editing your PB setting? When some of us mobile users click your photos were are directed back to the main site and takes forever to view the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts