Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

11 Ridiculously Expensive Sports Cards You Wish You Owned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
none of the three in my "ridiculously expensive sports cards" are listed in the article.

2001 B Chrome Pujols auto, 2010 strasburg chrome super auto, and a bryce harper chrome super auto.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
That article had some fairly awful attributes. It goes on about how ungraded cards are worthless and graded cards are the bees knees, but in many examples they cite an obviously ridiculously high-grade price while showing an ungraded card, with no mention of what grade the card had to fetch such a price. The worst being the OPC Gretzky RC, which they say is worth 50 grand, then picture a card in TERRIBLE condition. Then there's a Sport Kings Max Baer listed as "unknown" value, but I can see 4 of them that ended on ebay recently by taking 2 second to research it. Clearly the author just thought it was a cool card and he was going to include it no matter the worth.

I guess I should cut the author a little slack, seeing as his name is "Aric" he's probably a young teenager.

Members online

Latest posts