Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*UPDATE* Had my custom signed after the show! - NEW CUSTOM BOOKLET -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Made a booklet today for a Concert my wife and I catch every year.

Sent a few shots to the guys through their Facebook and they said to come to the tour bus after the show and they will sign it! - I will report back with Sigs! (*Crosses fingers)

Roger Clyne was the lead singer of The Refreshments - They had a hit song "Banditos" Youtube it, you will know it! - They are also responsible for the King of the Hill theme song.

1_zpsf746704e.jpg

2_zps482baa3f.jpg

3_zps9b195afe.jpg

4_zps585baf2a.jpg

-AJ

Last edited:

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
Banditos is one of my favorite all time songs. Always fun to listen to. Nice job on the booklet.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
NEW CUSTOM BOOKLET -

HEY - This was my first finished booklet and I learned 3 things I hadn't from my prototypes! - ya...definitely thick...lol

Tried sending you some PShop files Fri but they were taking forever to attach I'll try again this evening when I get home.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
*Very Tired! - Just got home had the guys sign my custom tonight. - They all LOVED it! - :) Great concert too!!! (Sorry for the dusty scanner pic) -AJ

rcpm_zps89cd44ee.png

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Wow! Very cool and glad they agreed to sign it! Definitely a 1 or 1 and I think musicians love when their fans make one of a kind items of them. I love the integration of the ticket on the back as well!

Fordman

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Thanks all! = Ya, we are very happy with it! -

I could have done it with 3 or 4 boards but I just ran with 5 since I wanted the symbols on the spine to be showcased best.
I also wanted it to feel like something substantial in hand. It was my first finished custom > There *was still a learning curve.

-AJ