Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Sunday Morning Thread **************11/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Had a nice transaction on eBay that I wanted to share.

bought a card on ebay for $25 and two extra cards were included in the package.

The Fleer Rookie Sensations Jeff Bagwell RC, and a Topps Cut to the Chase Yoenis Cespedes. These are not high dollar cards, but as someone that loves 90s inserts and die cut cards it made my day.

As I've said time and time again, I enjoy one dollar insert mail days every bit as much as expensive autographs. I guess the point I'm trying to make is I thought it was really cool that two cards there were sent as throw ins, both landed in my personal collection.

Doesn't get any better than that.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Had a nice transaction on eBay that I wanted to share.

bought a card on ebay for $25 and two extra cards were included in the package.

The Fleer Rookie Sensations Jeff Bagwell RC, and a Topps Cut to the Chase Yoenis Cespedes. These are not high dollar cards, but as someone that loves 90s inserts and die cut cards it made my day.

As I've said time and time again, I enjoy one dollar insert mail days every bit as much as expensive autographs. I guess the point I'm trying to make is I thought it was really cool that two cards there were sent as throw ins, both landed in my personal collection.

Doesn't get any better than that.

Spoken like a true collector. Congrats!:cool:

Good thing you got that new car

Look at what he saved in cab fare.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts