Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else getting a rash of email spam regarding sports cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Over the past couple of days I have been bombarded with sports cards emails/spam.

Live Sports Auctions LLC
Collector Revolution Group Breaks
[email protected]
South Jersey Sports Cards
Collectible Central

These are just over the past 2 days. I am not sure how all these companies/people would get my email addy. Maybe somebody sold it?

For the record I am only a member of this site, Blowout and Sportscollectors.net (TTM).

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Should I wait until tomorrow to send my constant contact?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
mostly they get the email addresses from paypal.

This is it for sure

I get tons of this kind of sh!t. People get your email off PayPal and they know or assume sports cards is all you do and they ping me emails all the time about box breaks and stuff for sale and auctions ending soon, etc. I known you can unsubscribe but it's annoying they take that upon themselves to do.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Collector Revolution Group Breaks

Those dopes still do nothing but spam? Business must be superb. I must admit I was surprised they are still around.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Don't let boomo get your email. He agreed to stop spamming me from the start and over half my spam folder is his emails.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
They had a reorganization

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

But the email/internet spam remains?

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
I've been getting the ones from CR a lot lately, but I guess I expected it, as i tried to sell a bunch on there a few months ago.

Members online

Latest posts