Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty happy with this lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
The seller had this listed originally at $250 BIN/BO, I offered $155 dlvd and was countered with $200. Fast fwd to yesterday and the seller relisted it as a one day auction with a .99 opening bid and a reserve. I wound up snagging it for a few bucks less than my original offer. If the Angels wind up moving Howie Kendrick and/or Lindsey rakes at AAA, I should be able to move some of the dupes to help off set the cost.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Bowman-Draft-Taylor-Lindsey-LOT-ANGELS-1-Prospect-/200986070309?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=r2UunPwCCfr8m1Cl2eWYG9mwsZo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_880wt_1221

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Not bad for a 21 year old 2b who hit 17 HRs last season! If/when he makes the team, you should be able to get triple or more for what you paid on the Super alone.
You realize the super is a test proof? Not worth much. Thats not where the value is. So no he won't be able to make much on the Super. But he will on the blue, gold, and orange autos and the graded stuff!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys. I will probably try to get the phony super signed at spring training.

Members online

Latest posts