Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Project/Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champion

Aug 27, 2013
I'll try and keep this short. One of the things I collect are baseball bats from Yankees Stadium Bat Day. When I was younger my dad used to take me to the game every year and I was fortunate enough not only to get the bat every year (Only the first x fans under a certain age receive them) but meet several players and coaches and get their autographs due to my dads "connections" (he knew a guy :)). I remember one year I was in Pennsylvania for a baseball tournament and as soon as the game was over we sped to New York with my teammate to get there. The tradition could not be broken. My grandpa built me a display for these bats but as time has passed it no longer can display all of them. So this year I had some time over the summer and since I love making things I decided that with my grandfather's help (I am blessed to still have him around) I would build a new bat rack. But my grandfather is very extravagant and made it fancier and fancier until ta da we had the blueprint for a display/desk. Took longer than it should have but here it is. It's almost five feet tall. Anyone interested in how it was made shoot me a PM and I'll try and briefly explain the process.

Long story short, I made a baseball memorabilia display/desk.

Not sure how I am going to display my cards on it but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

tchronis24

Oct 5, 2013
Sweet man. Also are u looking to buy an Adrian Gonzalez autographed baseball with inscription ps 27:1? if u are let me know. Thanks

Champion

Aug 27, 2013
Thanks [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] I'm just unsure of how I want to arrange things right now.
@tchronis PM sent.

Members online

Latest posts