Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Netherlands with another upset? (jinxed it...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
It's looking like they may beat Puerto Rico. ESPN will have a hay day with this if they keep winning. We know how they love the cinderella
/david vs goliath story lines.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Netherlands with another upset?

Was Andrew Jones on the Netherlands team last time and if he was why isnt he with them this time?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008

mlbsalltimegreats said:
Was Andrew Jones on the Netherlands team last time and if he was why isnt he with them this time?

probably couldnt make the team :eek: haha sorry had to do it.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

KOBEARODLT said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

:lol: Yea I figured as much but thought they dint have anything to lose by inviting him on to the team. Then again after a rough start they are playing well in there last 2 games.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

mlbsalltimegreats said:
KOBEARODLT said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

:lol: Yea I figured as much but thought they dint have anything to lose by inviting him on to the team. Then again after a rough start they are playing well in there last 2 games.

update? Can't watch MLB network and i think thats what channel it is on

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008

mlbsalltimegreats said:

I dunno. He hit a home run today for the Rangers ,but the Rangers are loaded in the outfield. He should have never left the Braves.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008

mredsox89 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
KOBEARODLT said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

I jinxed it. Puerto Rico just put 2 on the board.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
KOBEARODLT said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

Yea I just saw that :lol: . I also dint realize how stacked Puerto Rico was. This may be old new but Bernie williams is playing :eek: ?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008

mlbsalltimegreats said:
AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
KOBEARODLT said:
[quote="mlbsalltimegreats":1nan6q1m]Was Andrew Jones on the Netherlands team last time and if he was why isnt he with them this time?

Yea I just saw that :lol: . I also dint realize how stacked Puerto Rico was. This may be old new but Bernie williams is playing :eek: ?[/quote:1nan6q1m]

Yea, I heard someone signed him to a $150,000 contract for his music talents.

Members online

Latest posts