Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Delivery Confirmation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derriz

Aug 7, 2008
So I've been recently selling cards on the Bay for the first time and have been using online shipping labels through Paypal.

I purchased shipping with DC on an item on March 3rd and as of March 9th the tracking system still is showing no updates for shipping other than they were expecting an item on March 3rd. I dropped off seven item at the PO on that day and they've all been delivered.

Is this common where an item may not get scanned and continues to make the trek towards its destination?

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Derriz said:
So I've been recently selling cards on the Bay for the first time and have been using online shipping labels through Paypal.

I purchased shipping with DC on an item on March 3rd and as of March 9th the tracking system still is showing no updates for shipping other than they were expecting an item on March 3rd. I dropped off seven item at the PO on that day and they've all been delivered.

Is this common where an item may not get scanned and continues to make the trek towards its destination?

Yeah it's pretty common for them not to be scanned if you just drop them off.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I've heard that most of the time the PO doesn't scan in the paypal labels when they're supposed to be. Thats why I just go the PO in person when I ship stuff out, and get DC there

Derriz

Aug 7, 2008
Forgot to mention this was an APO address. Just seemed odd that the other packages were updated and this one wasn't.

Not really sure how long APO's take to get to their destinations. Imagine it takes awhile being overseas and all.

Appreciate the comments, thank you.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
A lot of times when i print them out through paypal it is not updated until delivery, but when i go to the post office it is updated more often

Members online