Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Isaac Galloway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Well, Galloway was a target of mine when Draft was released. I'm done adding to my stash after I realized tonight how many refractors I managed to accumulate. I need to start scanning and grading my collection....I picked up this Gem on ebay the other day, it is the only 9.5.

I'm interested to hear what everyone thinks about Galloway....

image-6.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
ben_revere said:
what do you have of him?

I have 3 AFLAC autographs....a handful of orange/gold refractors and more blue refractors, xfractors and refractors than I care to admit.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Can't be the only 9.5 unless you bought it from Wossa. I sold the first one to him a couple months ago.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
JVC said:
Can't be the only 9.5 unless you bought it from Wossa. I sold the first one to him a couple months ago.

You are correct, the population report now says there are two BGS 9.5's.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Uber toolsy, but lots of the ratings guys aren't giving him elite respect.

Perhaps because he slipped in the draft relative to his ceiling.

Perhaps because he's raw.

Perhaps because there are a bunch of failed toolsy players in the marlins system.

There's a fine line between Choo Freeman and Dexter Fowler

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
I like him and have a decent stash of him. You + jp beat me out on the blingier parallels, but I managed to p/u a nice stash. Saw him play @ the aflac game- very nice guy

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
I had Galloway targeted also during the release... Not much BCDP but like 6 misc. REF, XFRAC, and BLUE Ref's...
Still have 6 AFLAC autos (Had 13 at one point till the post office lost my current BGS order with them in it... :cry: :cry: :x )
Also have about 9 Prime Cuts and a Hand full of Elite auto's
here's a scan of my 2 fav's..

MU.. I think I was runner up on that AFLAC.. and for some reason I knew you outbidded me on that..

gallowayeliteoneofone.jpg
gallowayelite10.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Sorry to hear about the lost BGS order....I hope it was at least insured and you are able to recoup your money. That 1/1 is sharp....as for the auction, I was happy with the $40 final price considering the issues with centering and corner dings across the set.

Mudcatsfan is correct....he is "uber toolsy"....and I tend to gravitate to those type of prospects because they are often overlooked as people bid up the power hitting prospects when a product is first released.

richezOne said:
MU.. I think I was runner up on that AFLAC.. and for some reason I knew you outbidded me on that..

pjnprospects

Aug 7, 2008
I'm a fan, he's pretty raw, but I thought his stuff would be going for higher. I have a small stash. My favorite

scan0106.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts