Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Red Grange 2006 National Treasures Cut Autograph 1/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
I have the following card available for trade/sale. I collect autographs of HOF'ers and proven stars. I prefer cut autographs that are hard-to-find and of high-end caliber.

This Grange is out of 2006 National Treasures and is a cut autograph on an original black and white photograph. What is unique about this card is that if you look at the card at an angle, you can actually see the ink raised up on the picture. It appears to have been signed with a fountain pen.

There are cut autographs of Red Grange in 2007 National Treasures as well, but these are numbered to 40-ish and are all on newspaper-type paper stock and appear to be written with an ink pen. All of the cuts of Grange out of this product that i have seen also have the autograph circling up, making the card look more like they were trying to save some of the picture.

I bought this cut on eBay shortly after its release and paid close to $900 cash for it. If I trade it, sell it, or do a combination of selling and trading, I will need to get what "I" feel I can get my money back out of.

This card is out of my personal collection and may not be traded.

Red Grange 2006 National Treasures Cut Autograph 1/5 BV=$?
grange-1.jpg

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
kidman232-not sure of cash-values, but like the following:

tom brady triple threads auto/jersey
adrian peterson ultimate auto
brady fleer auto
tomlinson auto
jerry rice auto/jersey
tomlinson auto/jersey
peyton manning pigskin auto
roethlisberger ultimate auto
jim brown legends auto

kidman232

Sep 17, 2008
kansas city
rob167 said:
kidman232-not sure of cash-values, but like the following:

tom brady triple threads auto/jersey 200-250 (dropped some since injury but i dont mind holding cuz its brady)
adrian peterson ultimate auto 175
brady fleer auto 200-250 (same as above)
tomlinson auto 50ish
jerry rice auto/jersey (ive only seen 2 sell on ebay as its a popular set and he is a hard one in it, both i saw hit 115)
tomlinson auto/jersey 50ish
peyton manning pigskin auto 50ish
roethlisberger ultimate auto paid like 75 not to long ago for it
jim brown legends auto 50ish

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
kidman232-sorry for such a long delay in responding. i needed to check ebay on a few things (the brady's, the peterson, and the baugh cut) just to see how much they have dropped.

both brady's are right around $200 that you quoted, and the peterson is a little less, but i think we are pretty close on values. i think our difference on values is a wash with me trading down for so many cards.

that being said, if you are content with these prices, we can make the swap (and i understand if you want to pass. these are all quality cards, but i paid $890 for the grange):

tom brady triple threads auto/jersey 200
adrian peterson ultimate auto 140
brady fleer auto 200
peyton manning pigskin auto 50
sammy baugh cut auto 100 (not sure how, but i missed it when i 1st looked)
tomlinson auto/jersey 50
tomlinson auto 50
$100 cash or i could look for something else to add

Members online

Latest posts