Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Trinity Sell Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
13_Leaf_Trinity_BB_Sales_Sheet_v3_zpsa2e73e59.jpg

13_Leaf_Trinity_BB_Sales_Sheet_v3_zpsa2e73e59.jpeg

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Is there really enough demand to support another draft/prospect product? I'm not into propecting but for those of you who are, are you excited about this?

- Rodrick

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I can see how and why the football worked. Baseball and football could not be more different hobby wise. I see this like baseball prizm type product.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I'll bet that this product is a success, if any of you naysayers feel confident in your negative opinions...

Production is tiny and player worn jumbo patch autos will sell great!

Again, these products aren't for everyone... BUT, if you are tired of opening shiny card boxes with one prospect auto per box..
This is a fun strong ROI break... BG

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I'll bet that this product is a success, if any of you naysayers feel confident in your negative opinions...

Production is tiny and player worn jumbo patch autos will sell great!

Again, these products aren't for everyone... BUT, if you are tired of opening shiny card boxes with one prospect auto per box..
This is a fun strong ROI break... BG

Are these going to actually have swatches from Replica Jerseys in them?

Horrible, horrible horrible idea to use Replica Jerseys in a high end product.

It screams cheap.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That Bradley Majestic logo is from a replica jersey.
Ouch, is that true? That destroys the legitimacy of this and all Leaf products if the actual cards have that.
If not, why use replica jersey tags on a sell sheet instead of just photoshopping real jersey tags?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
These are majestic jerseys... With sewn on logos,etc... The patches are great!!!!
These are player worn (same as national treasures, exquisite,etc)...

The sell sheet shows actual finished cards...

Trinity football was a smash hit with the patch cards and the jerseys used in football were lower quality than the jerseys used in baseball....

BG

Last edited:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Are these going to actually have swatches from Replica Jerseys in them?

Horrible, horrible horrible idea to use Replica Jerseys in a high end product.

It screams cheap.

Is this a high end product?
The product should be available on the market between $95-115
BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Ouch, is that true? That destroys the legitimacy of this and all Leaf products if the actual cards have that.
If not, why use replica jersey tags on a sell sheet instead of just photoshopping real jersey tags?

This post wins the "throw the baby out with the bath water award"...

Obviously, these guys have not worn major league jerseys yet...
We state very clearly they are player worn...

If you assertion is true, then there is no legitimate product on the market... Because EVERY major company has used jerseys that were NOT authentic or as represented (unknowingly in some/all cases)..

I'll take the other route... This LEGITiMiZES all Leaf products because we do not photoshop fake tags, we are upfront, honest and truthful in our representations...

If you don't like it, don't buy it...

It's a great hobby!

Everyone gets an opinion.... and gets to vote with their wallets!
BG

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
This isn't the first player-worn memorabilia set.

As long as they're properly labeled, I think player-worn "materials" have a place in the hobby.

A_Pharis

Players slides Majestic jersey on and off... That's player-worn. That's what has been in many "high end" football releases for years, now.

Mark Ingram even once tweeted a pic of himself in a "jersey" that had more patches than a REAL jersey would have.