Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how good is Panini with redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I just pulled a Manny Machado auto hometown heros home town signitures..
Are they useually fast? This is my first with them...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

what does their redemption report say when you look it up? ;)

My experience is that they are fulfilled eventually (they haven't replaced one on me yet with 3 fulfilled and 5 currently waiting on athletes to return stickers). I have one that has been listed in their redemption report as returned from the athlete but it's been four weeks and I don't have it in hand so it looks like it takes them awhile to ship it from when the stickers come in.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
thanks for the replys guys.. Seems like i have a bit of a wait for this then..
the site says just pending

Flip_and_Rip

Oct 5, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm been waiting since May on a Matt Harvey and a Brett Lawrie 2012 prizm RC autos. Also redeemed a Willie Randoph auto last month. So we'll see when I get my cards.

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
what does their redemption report say when you look it up? ;)

My experience is that they are fulfilled eventually (they haven't replaced one on me yet with 3 fulfilled and 5 currently waiting on athletes to return stickers). I have one that has been listed in their redemption report as returned from the athlete but it's been four weeks and I don't have it in hand so it looks like it takes them awhile to ship it from when the stickers come in.

It takes time to place stickers on cards.

yup.. though in the past ud and topps could not forfull them I got great replacements..

So basically, Topps and UD are saying this:

"WOW you got this piece of white cardboard stating that you may receive this card...but it will take forever...you may not get the card anyway....and then after 2 years we will give you some other card instead of the card we said you would get"

If if you get a great card as a replacement...ITS STILLNOT WHAT THEY TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD GET!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
So basically, Topps and UD are saying this:

"WOW you got this piece of white cardboard stating that you may receive this card...but it will take forever...you may not get the card anyway....and then after 2 years we will give you some other card instead of the card we said you would get"

If if you get a great card as a replacement...ITS STILLNOT WHAT THEY TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD GET!

umm. ok... no need to shout at me... But i did better than what they promiced me. Thats my point. I was happier with what they replaced it with. 9 times out of 10 i pull a redemption for somone not a Phillies and i get a Phillies replaceent and I am happy about that. One time I pulled a 2 dollar redemption of a nobody. I then got 60 bucks worth of cards of Phillies.. I did better.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm been waiting since May on a Matt Harvey and a Brett Lawrie 2012 prizm RC autos. Also redeemed a Willie Randoph auto last month. So we'll see when I get my cards.

I would call on the Lawrie - mine was sent weeks ago. I don't recall from the redemption reports if Harvey has sent anything back (or Machado for the OP).

If anyone have a panini redemption pending, they should definitely check Panini's blog for the Weeky redemption update to see what athletes have returned cards. If I didn't think it was copyright violation, I'd cut and paste the baseball ones here each week from that report for those of us here who are baseball collectors.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I still have redemptions with Panini that are over 2 years old. I can't even get them to respond to my emails through their website. Good luck with it.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Panini does some replacements grab bags for redemptions at bigger shows. I think they have a special email for replacements. Maybe tweet them?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I still have redemptions with Panini that are over 2 years old. I can't even get them to respond to my emails through their website. Good luck with it.

from panini's blog:

If you have specific redemption questions, you can contact the Panini America Customer Service department via email at hobby _-at-_paniniamerica.net and the Panini America Customer Service Manager @PaniniCSM.

----

can't believe it's been more than 8 months and they haven't contacted you. Every redemption code I've entered asked if you want to wait 4 months or 8 months before being contacted to consider a replacement.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
It takes time to place stickers on cards.

If they can't pull the card waiting for sticker, apply a sticker, stick it in a top loader and bubble mailer and drop it in the mail to me in 2 weeks from when stickers come in, maybe they should increase their redemption fulfillment staff or reduce the number of redemptions!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

contact Panini for them to ship it. While gathering data on the two of my redemptions I recall seeing in the redemption reports recently, I found your card.

October 11th redemption report had 2013 Hometown Heroes Manny Machado baseball AU listed as stickers returned from the athlete.

Members online

Latest posts