Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DEC 2013 PSA SUB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
It looks like there is no special for 1956 to present cards this month. How are these being submitted? I was hoping to send in a sub myself but decided against it. Are you sending them another way? Thanks

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Keyser Soze- unreasonable expectations tend to be unfulfilled prophecies.
Orders pop when they pop. I've had orders pop as fast as 5 days as long as 35 days.
PSA site says 45-50 thats what I tell people. Pops quicker everyone is happy.
PSA has done a good job processing my stuff fast.
Perhaps from following their directions to the letter when I sub.
I have no idea why they are quick. I am just thankful when they do pop early as have been everyone on the subs.

Using bulk services rate for 100+ items or more available any month of the year special or otherwise.
Available to any CC member any month.

Jeff

Don't worry, I have no unrealistic expectations. I'll hope for the best and expect the worst. I'm only subbing PC cards so I'm not in a hurry

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Keyser Soze- unreasonable expectations tend to be unfulfilled prophecies.
Orders pop when they pop. I've had orders pop as fast as 5 days as long as 35 days.
PSA site says 45-50 thats what I tell people. Pops quicker everyone is happy.
PSA has done a good job processing my stuff fast.
Perhaps from following their directions to the letter when I sub.
I have no idea why they are quick. I am just thankful when they do pop early as have been everyone on the subs.

Using bulk services rate for 100+ items or more available any month of the year special or otherwise.
Available to any CC member any month.

Jeff

Didn't think about the bulk rate. I may get in on one next month if they don't put up a decent special. I'm still waiting on the sub I sent in back in early October. Hoping it arrives soon. Thanks

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Payment just sent and mailed my 6 cards last week. Please verify you got them whenever you get a chance, Jeff. Thanks, and hope you had a great Chrismas

Erik

FYI - I'm sending 2 payments. Only sent first payment for 6 cards, forgot I ended up sending 7 cards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts