Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Heritage High Number Set Riddled with Redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
It's a pretty big deal when the sets from last year are selling for over $400. Redemptions for some of the top autographs make it very hard to sit on the sets.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The redemption issue apparently has not hurt sales - a big SOLD OUT on the item page.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Not one veteran on the checklist, and no print run? I think I will pass this year. This looks like the turkey red factory set all over again. I wouldn't be surprised if they are stickers.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
What a joke. They simply can't do things the right way. The set was a great success last season because of the details. "Hey, let's completely ruin it with redemptions and a higher print run!" Good job, Topps! You rule!

Idiots. I swear the same people that run ebay run Topps.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
What a joke. They simply can't do things the right way. The set was a great success last season because of the details. "Hey, let's completely ruin it with redemptions and a higher print run!" Good job, Topps! You rule!

Idiots. I swear the same people that run ebay run Topps.

Wait, ebay or just the sellers??

J/k

I had high hopes for this. May still buy a few, but the last mini and turkey have me a little worried. And the odds of a puig, jofer, big auto are going to be tough.

If people will honestly say, what are ur plans? Still buying?? Buy less??