Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 tom seaver whie whale replacements from topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Totally sucks. You should send me the Brooks.

And - of course - I'm kidding. You may be a Seaver fan/collector, but I'd put the Brooks, alone, HEADS over the Seaver 10 times out of 10. The Morgan being a white whale doesn't hurt, either.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I missed the memo... so you had a Tom Seaver White Whale which was never sent via redemption, so these two items are what they sent you as a replacement?

If that's the case, I think you did freaking amazing LOL

My second thought is, so Topps has had those two cards laying in a drawer and never released in the product themselves?

Interesting but a huge WIN for you. Congrats!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My second thought is, so Topps has had those two cards laying in a drawer and never released in the product themselves?

Interesting but a huge WIN for you. Congrats!

This was my first thought as well. I wonder if Topps does this because they know certain high-end cards will NEVER be made, so they need to hold some high-end back to CYA.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This was my first thought as well. I wonder if Topps does this because they know certain high-end cards will NEVER be made, so they need to hold some high-end back to CYA.
Makes you wonder, like how many high-end Albert Belle cards are in a drawer at Topps HQ? Think they hold back any really high-end like a bat knob or nameplate just in case?

Members online

Latest posts