Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Resident Albert Belle Collector - Amazing PC Additions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I thought this was worthy of it's own post considering Albert Belle wasn't really included in 2013 TTT (my wallet says "shocker")

Anyways, I had an AMAZING week for incoming cards, considering they're far and few inbetween lately with owning nearly 89% of all cards released for him recognized by Beckett...

I still have four cards incoming (including two 1/1 auto printing plates and one 1/1 auto/memo printing plate) but I'm too excited to wait any longer to share this weeks pick-ups which finally showed up in the mail today :)

Special thanks goes out to some MT members who either picked up some cards I was selling to help with funds or offered words of encouragement when bidding on the last card shown ;) one particular member (he knows who he is) who said he would back me incase it went over my available funds - didn't have to tap into this offer but it was a really great feeling!

Anyways, here we go... four total cards and all special as 1/1s and completing their respective "rainbows"

#1 - 2012 Leaf Memorties Buy Back 1/1 (never thought this would end up in the PC)

scan0001_zps3d320387.jpg

#2 - 2012 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Materials Jumbo relic 1/1

scan0005_zps31330a21.jpg

#3 - 2013 Topps Tribute Famous Four-Baggers Relic Card 1/1

scan0006_zps7f2521b5.jpg

and... the grand daddy of them all...

2013 Topps Museum Collection Jumbo Lumber Bat Nameplate Card for Albert Belle 1/1 :)

I couldn't be happier to have this card in the PC and have the card come home...

scan0003_zps04d9f548-1.jpg

scan0002_zps98a672ca.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Wow! Awesome cards of one of the most underrated sluggers of all time.

He should be a Hall of Famer based on his decade of dominance and forced retirement at age 33 because of injury.
If Kirby Puckett is a Hall of Famer despite a career-ending injury, so should Belle.
It's a shame he got such few HOF votes because of his attitude.

Non-believers, look at Belle's incredible year-by-year stats:
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/belleal01.shtml

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Its the Hall of Fame not the Hall Of Very Good
Then Craig Biggio isn't a Hall of Famer. Oh snap.
Please don't turn this thread into a HOF argument. It's MansGame's thread about his collection. No one's going into your Biggio threads criticizing Biggio. Have a good night.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Then Craig Biggio isn't a Hall of Famer. Oh snap.
Please don't turn this thread into a HOF argument. It's MansGame's thread about his collection. No one's going into your Biggio threads criticizing Biggio. Have a good night.

Great Pick Ups MansGame :)

hof.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice! All barrels should look that good! Christmas is gonna be a total let down for you after that mail week

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Great pickups! Hopefully you'll have some more to add to this thread sometime soon? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts