Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

That feeling when you discover a new PC card...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
...and it has a picture of the wrong player.

$T2eC16JHJH0FG0-d1!4TBSfkrwRkZ!~~60_3.JPG

Card is of Matt Duffy of the Astros (PC), pictured is Matt Duffy from the Giants.

I see there is an autograph redemption, hopefully Panini is fixing the picture. All I know is that I'm not touching those until they are live.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
So you buy a card of Matt Duffy and the picture on the card is of Matt Duffy, what's the problem????

;)

All joking aside, maybe Panini got confused after they airbrushed the team logo off? lol....

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Or it's the right guy with the wrong team. No way to know without a logo. Or looking at the back, I guess.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...and it has a picture of the wrong player.

$T2eC16JHJH0FG0-d1!4TBSfkrwRkZ!~~60_3.JPG

Card is of Matt Duffy of the Astros (PC), pictured is Matt Duffy from the Giants.

I see there is an autograph redemption, hopefully Panini is fixing the picture. All I know is that I'm not touching those until they are live.

...... this pic kind of reminds me of this old time cartoon character (which I am sure is way before your time ;) )....

annoying-cartoons-splash1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts