Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PAYING FINDERS FEE FOR LOCATING OWNER OF CARD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've not seen this card posted but there are several great Met collectors that might be able to help

Luck15Hope

Jan 11, 2012
I've not seen this card posted but there are several great Met collectors that might be able to help

That is what I was hoping, but you know how some collectors are, they dont like others to know whats in their collection. ;)

On another note, I did find the thread I was referring to, but it was on another forum. I get confused sometimes about where I saw something with so many of these forums. It was a thread about him pulling this card himself and had a link to his eBay auction for this card. Ive contacted him in hope that he can inform me of the buyer since eBay doesnt allow us to see who the buyers were in the feedback section anymore.

Is that card legit? That's one sick patch for a /20

Yeah, its legit. Ive got 4 others that they used that same jersey in including this one that has the bottom of the "N" of the one Im looking for.

DW2.jpg

And then, of course, you have this one that I made the thread about that the guy who tried to scam me for and never sent that has the hologram identifying that they used the all star jersey for these.

wright.jpg

Members online

Latest posts