Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~What PLAYER is your team missing~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
With all of the movement this week what player, by name, do you want on your team that is not currently on the roster?

Personally, I was hoping for a trade where StL could someone to Texas for Elvis; honestly I am still not a fan of the Peralta signing.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I knew this wasn't ever going to happen but I was hoping the A's would get McCann

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Tigers need to go get Carlos Beltran or Shin Soo Choo and they'd be locked and loaded to make a world series push in 2014. I'd prefer Beltran but either would do the trick.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Mike Napoli is the only one I can think of. Our pitching is more than set, so our biggest gap to fill is 1B. Not sure why the Sox aren't more aggressive in getting him back. Our in house options aren't full time players (Carp/Nava) and we literally have no future 1B prospects, all our good ones have been long traded away (Rizzo, Moss, etc..).

Last edited:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
The Cubs (first main) person they are missing is a #1 starting pitcher, thus they are missing Mr. Tanaka. He is the perfect fit for what they are trying to do. 1. don't have to give up any assets. 2. Long term controllable. 3. Can push Jeff S. to the #2 spot, Travis Wood to #3 , where they belong.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
The Cubs (first main) person they are missing is a #1 starting pitcher, thus they are missing Mr. Tanaka. He is the perfect fit for what they are trying to do. 1. don't have to give up any assets. 2. Long term controllable. 3. Can push Jeff S. to the #2 spot, Travis Wood to #3 , where they belong.
Isn't Jeff S. going to be traded this offseason most likely?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I LOVE Zunino and what he looks like he can do, but I would give anything to have a rock solid catcher that has a proven bat with the exact likes of Buster Posey.

Members online

Latest posts