Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Morning Thread ********* 12/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey George.

Supposed to get an inch or 2 of snow tonight, but don't show much in the near future. Let's hope it stays that way.

We have fresh on the ground and forecasted through dinner. They say we should get a bunch and get none, forecast sunny/no snow and it falls :lol:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Few days of mild weather last week melted away any snow we had. I'm hoping we have a good snowfall before Christmas.

Did my first overseas trade via Zistle recently, with a US serviceman in Kuwait. Cool to think how far our cards travelled!

- Rodrick

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
good morning
image-49.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. 2-4" of snow called for today. Wish it was double that but I'll take the warmer 20s than the single digits we've had the last few days. Heating oil delivered on Friday = good bye fun funds

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

It's cold and snowing here. It's Sunday, so I'll be watching football any way.

We got back from RedsFest last night. Had an awesome time, as always. Got a bunch of autographs. Not sure if I'm going to be able to scan/take pics of everything today or not. I definitely need to do a thread like previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online