Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Sterling Final Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
It's looking like Giants 2013 1st round pick Christian Arroyo's only MLB card this year will be an oversized boxloader auto. That sorta sucks. I hate oversized "cards".

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So before I look at it, I hope it's a XXXX load better than this year's fiasco with bad design, blue auto on dark background and "limited" because quantity shipped Japan.

Ok so not bad cl wis. looks like all the guys you'd expect to be included are.

But one thing I still don't understand is why topps WOULDN'T include guys like appel, Bryant.

Yea I know they will be in bowman but having a sterling card issued before chrome will do Nothing to diminish the chrome value.

It's been done before and the chrome always was more.

And the reason to do this is to sell more sterling as we all know they have no problem selling bow.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I have to agree, is there a single card in this set that makes you say "I really need to have a shot at ***?". Kris Bryant could have done that.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
2013-Bowman-Sterling-Baseball-Purple-Refractor.jpg
2013-Bowman-Sterling-Baseball-Gold-Refractor.jpg
2013-Bowman-Sterling-Baseball-Rookie-Orange-Refractor-Autograph-Shelby-Miller.jpg
2013-Bowman-Sterling-Baseball-Canary-Diamond-Autograph-Byron-Buxton.jpg

Barf.

Members online