Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now that's a Rainbow - Jagielo style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I'd like to thank and blame Topps for adding new colors to the rainbow of autos in Draft. While it makes the rainbow much more a true rainbow, it makes for more expensive and difficult project.

That said, gotta say I'm loving this newest addition to my Yankee rainbow series.

And with that, presented proper ROY G. BIV (-ish) order, I give you the Eric Jagielo Rainbow. A couple more additions coming at a later time.

JagsRainbow1.jpg
JagsRainbow2.jpg
JagsRainbow3.jpg

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Still going after the Blue Wave and Black Wave Jagielo's?

Have a couple of the black but only 2 or maybe 3 blue waves have surfaced. Still working on that one. I have a Bowman Black /25 auto on route. Those are among the additions coming, but for true rainbow, I think we're done.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Have a couple of the black but only 2 or maybe 3 blue waves have surfaced. Still working on that one. I have a Bowman Black /25 auto on route. Those are among the additions coming, but for true rainbow, I think we're done.
Ah You should scan the Black Wave auto then! Looks like your almost done with the full "super" rainbow or whatever. Just need a plate and blue wave!

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
A blue wave popped up last night and BIN'd it immediately for reasonable price. Someone here answer that call?

Members online