Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

small BGS submission just popped, all Giants (MadBum, Buster, Belt) (scans now up)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
I'm generally pleased with the results, but didn't expect an 8.5 sub on the Bum...

2007 Bowman Sterling Prospects Black Refractors Madison Bumgarner AU - 9.0 (9.0/9.0/9.5/8.5, 10 auto)
2008 Bowman Sterling Prospects Gold Refractors Buster Posey AU - 9.5 (9.5/9.0/9.5/9.5, 10 auto)
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Gold Refractors Brandon Belt - 9.5 (all 9.5, 10 auto)

I haven't submitted stuff for a few years now, and forgot how exciting it is to get fresh grades, especially good ones. :)

I also forgot how neurotic I feel when I'm clicking "refresh" on the submission page over and over again waiting for my grades to pop.

350-2007Bumgarner.jpg
350-2008Posey.jpg
350-2011belt.jpg

Last edited:

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Here's the MadBum, prior to grading. The 8.5 was on surface. Could the card get knocked on the surface grade due to the centering of the sticker auto on the card? Might be some scuffing on the sticker too, hard to tell without the card in hand.

07Bumgarner23-25.jpg

Last edited:

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Hmm. Now that the cards are in hand, I notice a couple little air bubbles caught under the upper right corner of the sticker auto. That must be what brought that sub down. Still a nice card though. The Posey was what this small sub was all about anyways. :D

Members online

Latest posts