Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Morning Thread **************** 12/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

8bf20929-f302-49a7-8108-c31370ced730_zps86228bdc.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Wanted to share a development from yesterday.

In 2011 based upon the success of the archaeological field season I was approached by the American Ceramic Circle to write an article for a future annual journal. ACC is an invite only peer-review publication and in my world that is like pulling a Super-duper-refractor.

Well yesterday my three complimentary copies arrived and come to find our I am the closing article, some suggest that the two prime locations are the first and last in the binding. Anyway I was pretty excited yesterday and wanted to share.

null_zps471328b2.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Have a dr appointment in a few so slept in this morning. Was nice. We are off work this weekend, all weekend. First, non-Holliday weekend off in a long time!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Wanted to share a development from yesterday.

In 2011 based upon the success of the archaeological field season I was approached by the American Ceramic Circle to write an article for a future annual journal. ACC is an invite only peer-review publication and in my world that is like pulling a Super-duper-refractor.

Well yesterday my three complimentary copies arrived and come to find our I am the closing article, some suggest that the two prime locations are the first and last in the binding. Anyway I was pretty excited yesterday and wanted to share.

null_zps471328b2.jpg

Congrats George. Very cool and awesome thing. We have a celebrity :)

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Question I posted on the Leaf forums: Does anyone know if 2012 Leaf Metal Draft football had prismatic white parallels #/1? I saw a sell sheet with them listed, but I can find any listed/sold on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online