Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chris Dickerson...Chris Johnson...2 of a kind?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
They both play different positions (Johnson plays 3rd and Dickerson Left field) what the title is referring to is that they both may be in the starting lineup opening day due to the fact they are the best on the team at their position. Jeff Blum and Aarron Boone signed lucrative contracts to play 3rd base for the 'stros however they have struggled miserably so far this spring. Chris Dickerson is the last person the Reds want to give the job to, however so far he has proved very capable both with the glove and more importantly the bat. Both of these guys are batting over .300 and their competition is lagging greatly. Both have shown that they can get that extra base hit or that big hit.

So far this year Dickerson has 11 total bases and Johnson has 10.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
I just picked up a CJ xfractor for 10, might have overpaid but his chrome stuff seldom pops up.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Agree, he is a tough search. When it comes up though, people move on them. I just bought a Threads Auto RC of his. Most of his Donruss stuff is shortprinted.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I thought you meant this Chris Johnson...

chris-johnson.jpg

Members online

Latest posts