Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee and rain PLUS I 'll have G/K's this afternoon till tomorrow . Had planned to go to a parade - Cat's Square - has more horses / tractors than other vehicles . Even have a mayor for a day . It's one of those places that if you find it YOUR LOST

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning guys.

George, how much snow did you get? They're telling us we could get 18" plus. :(

Looks like 8" but it is still falling and the forecast changed over night, noon was the end time--now 8p.

We will see, I love snow and on a weekend to boot! I will have to take the range rover out in it later.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
null_zps5f865815.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Busy day at work already and I have a ton of stuff to complete on the list to scratch off before vacation starts. Coffee is half gone already and I plan on cooking breakfast for my weekend warriors in about an hour.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning all. Snow here but the forecast keeps changing WAs as high as 7" and now down to 2" - 4". We where hoping it's toward the higher amount because we want to go sledding and snowshoeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online