Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know if these guys sign well?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Looking to send off RC's to George Brett and Bo Jackson. Wondering if anyone knows their signing habits and best place to send the request. I've never TTM'd before, but love auto'd RC's. So...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
According to SCN
Bo has a success rate of 31%, looks like when he does send back he sends pre-prints, so it doesnt look like you'd get the RC done
Brett is at 28% and looking worse..

Sorry man, doesnt seem like it would be worth it to those two

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
You will probably have to find a private signing or something like that for these guys. Not sure what you may have to pay.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
According to SCN
Bo has a success rate of 31%, looks like when he does send back he sends pre-prints, so it doesnt look like you'd get the RC done
Brett is at 28% and looking worse..

Sorry man, doesnt seem like it would be worth it to those two

Thanks for the info man. Didn't figure it would work out, but would be nice to have.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
As a huge Bo fan I have tried in the past. I always get pre printed back. I was going to try sending to his gym next I seem to recall Bo has a exclusive with tri-star productions

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Bo was just in the twin cities last month at the earle brown show, couldve had one done then if only you had started this thread 6 weeks ago. ;-)

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Try getting Brett at Fan Fest or caravan.He was at Fan Fest one year I was there, but only signed a limited number of items.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Jackson came to KC for All Star Fan Fest last year, but would only sign the 8X10's he brought with him.Probably going to have to get him at next show.

Members online

Latest posts