Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THERE IS PROOF!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
That is awesome and sucks. I have the converse. I found a 1989 Jones Photo of Darryl Kile but it is only available as a set and the seller wants $50. I'm crazy but I'm not insane.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'm guessing you weren't looking that hard if it was on ebay and you didn't see it until after it ended…UNLESS it was a bin that went immediately.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm shocked this piece is so HTF. The Bonds pops up fairly reguarly. Best luck picking one up soon!

Probably because Bonds is a name everyone knows, so people think he will be worth listing on ebay. The average person doesnt know who Biggio is, and if they saw it at a yard sale or the like, most wont bother messing with it.

and it does suck that the listing was back in october, before we focused our searching on finishing the early years.

Is there a way to flag the item so ebay notifies you if something similar pops up again?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Never thought I would ever see one...

You will see a bajillion of them eventually. May not be one listed for sale online but not because they are rare. Its more likely theres not one for sale because theyre virtually worthless. I feel like my LCS had a bunch laying around in a box (might be imagining that) but I'll try to look next time I get back there

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Is there a way to flag the item so ebay notifies you if something similar pops up again?

That's what saved or "followed" searches or for. Enter a search on eBay (something like biggio pin) , and on the search results, just under the search bar it says "Follow this search". Then it will automatically re-run that search and you can have it email you. The search will include all of the options you selected when you ran it (if you chose a specific category, location, delivery option, etc.). It is the best way to keep track of new stuff hitting the site.

However, that still doesn't save you from the occasional BIN getting snatched up shortly after listing. In that case, you just have to be more aggressive with your searches (monitor the site several times a day). I have the eBay app on my phone and check my saved searches at least once a day if I'm away from a computer. Even so, I've still missed stuff that went for crazy cheap because it came and went so fast I never saw it until I checked the completed listings.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That is awesome and sucks. I have the converse. I found a 1989 Jones Photo of Darryl Kile but it is only available as a set and the seller wants $50. I'm crazy but I'm not insane.

This Score Pin will pop multiple times over the year. On the Jones photo , doesn't BB need the Biggio? Maybe go in together on the set , u grab the Kile he gets the Biggio and sell off the rest to recoup ?

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts