Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~TUESDAY MORNING THREAD~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning guys. 4 more days of work then off until Jan 6th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. 2.5 days left for me. Big night in the house turned to a long night.

Emerson (my 2 yr old) peed in the toilet for the first and second times. Woohoo.

One of the daughters was getting Oscar ( 6 mo old) out of his walker and lost control of him. He hit the floor and had some swelling on a tender head. Took him to ER to be safe. All turned out fine, but I finally got to bed 4.5 hr ago. Gonna be a long day!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, stayed home today because of the snow and I have days to use, the wife is still tossing it around, but she doesn't have days

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Steve - I'll bet you're glag kids are made of rubber and bounce when they're that young.;)
I had a nice ebay win last night that completes my 1969 World Series ticket stub "rainbow".

Game 4 ticket stub.:D

Last edited:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

d74f51c8-6dab-4f67-bec4-8eab1615462d_zps3b74ff7a.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Slow at work. Companies are running thin before Christmas so not much to do. Only worked 9 yesterday and could be a trend this week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning all!
Steve - I'll bet you're glag kids are made of rubber and bounce when they're that young.;)
I had a nice ebay win last night that completes my 1969 World Series ticket stub "rainbow".

Game 4 ticket stub.:D

He didn't bounce but he does have the Catlin head. I've been known to put dents in the planes when I hit my head at work :)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. Skipped coffee and went straight to iced tea (sweet) to start the morning.
Nice pick up on the Mets ticket. I'm VERY partial to 1952 Yankees. That was an expensive group to add to my Yankee yearly sets.
DANNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online