Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is getting some nice PC additions for Christmas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Since most of our spouses aren't going to pick out PC adds for us, I was curious who bought themselves a nice Christmas gift.

I ended up picking up a Lettermen Pedroia "E" /35 (2009 UD) for my son. I'm trying to build the whole last name with him, as that's his favorite player. Still missing a few of them, they don't seem to come up very often.

No PC adds for Xmas for me though, I've been stingy on buying anything unless it's one of the older cards I'm looking for.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Not baseball, but a few adds are a pair of Ryan Suter GU hockey gloves and I sent my 16*20 dual signed Parise Suter print to the framer on Saturday.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I was hoping to add a signature to my Henderson bat this past November, but it didn't workout meeting up with Rickey...

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
after christmas is over I might buy myself a few PC additions with the money I got from christmas :)

Likely it will be another Inception Austin auto if I can even find any of the ones I still need (Only see one /75 on ebay and the /50 went for higher than I was willing to pay)

I think I'll probably also throw on some COMC credit and buy some more Gardner stuff.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, my mom asked for a christmas wish list. And since I had mentioned the PSA Rookie project ive been working on, I decided to include a couple of links on ebay. Mom doesnt ebay, but Dad does. So, a few weeks after i emailed the list, dad emails me an ad from 4sharpcorners that hes having a sale. How would he know unless hes on his mailing list now? So I'm thinking I may have a PSA 10 Stadium Club rookie or Leaf Gold rookie under the tree...

Members online