Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick Question for Ebayers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I just pulled this card tonight (Almost had a heart attack!) How would you list it on ebay? 0.99 and let it ride, or high BIN? All I know is I can get some nice Eaton cards!

Please answer serious, no goofy answers.

Yasiel Puig SP.jpg

These were some completed listings on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Update-Yasiel-Puig-Sliding-Variation-250-SP-/251361273996?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3a864ca88c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YASIEL-PUIG-2013-Topps-Update-SSP-US250-SLIDING-Photo-Variation-Short-Print-SP-/221320664037?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3387bd53e5

Thanks for any help, if you help me sell this card to anyone you know I will send a PRIZE!

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
If it was pulled in a cheap pack and you figure you can get more than the pack go for .99.

Well the cool thing is I had a Target gift card so I stopped and got 6 packs never expected something this big! The friend that gave me that gift card is going to get a HUGE present for their B-Day!

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Awesome B-Day present!

I know right! My brother was with me and he HATES Puig, and when I opened that pack I was just in shock by screaming, laughing, and heis sitting there and I show him and he said, this is word for word. "Why are you so excited about that PIG, you want me to rip it for you?"

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
BIN/BO if you care to sit on it forever.

However, if you want to sell it and get fair market price then do auction at .99 cents.

Reserves are the death of auctions. Never use them.

If you want to sell shoot me a price as I'm interested in it.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
It depends if your in a hurry to sell it.

Why not try a high bin/obo for a few days see what offers if any you get. & if that doesn't work list at .99 and let it ride. Might have good luck selling right after Christmas when people get some $$$ as gifts, then go looking to buy some cards.

And I list almost all my items as bin/obo

Members online

Latest posts