Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Juan Gonzalez is auctioning off his stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
My thoughts exact. Grew up in DFW and saw him many times. Met him too. Very nice guy. Still love him despite PEDs.

Back in 1990, Upper Deck had just released their '90 product and I pulled the Gonzalez at Dave and Adam's first tiny card shop in North Tonawanda, NY. It was the first "good" card I ever pulled from a pack and I was hooked on Juan Gone for a decade plus. I still have my binder of about 400+ different Gonzalez'. I have no idea what to do with them as they have little value now. lol Figure I'll just hold on to them as a keepsake.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The MVP award is up to 11k already. I really think the GU lot is sweet, what do you guys feel a good price on that is?

Ryan

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Can't imagine another reason other than he needs money. Hope he doesn't. Can't imagine he wants to get rid of stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Can't imagine another reason other than he needs money. Hope he doesn't. Can't imagine he wants to get rid of stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The last time I noticed a player doing this he was sick... Came out few weeks later I believe it was parkinson disease. I hope he still has his health.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
That frame that holds the 20 cards, all the cards are autographed as well. The guy made almost 90 million playing ball so i hope this is just a charity fundraiser or something...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
This is why I wish I would've won the Mega Millions. All of that would be coming my way. Absolutely still have a hard on for Igor. (Somewhere, packed away, is the '94 Reebok shirt with him on it with a big IGOR on it).

Members online