Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which recent players on your team do you really dislike?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Have there been any players over the last fifteen years on YOUR team who you really dislike?

As a Yankee fan, I dislike Clemens, Kevin Brown, Jeff weaver and Randy Johnson

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Braun

Wasn't a big fan before the mess but I certainly didn't mind him being on my team. Now...I'll have a hard time not cheering for his failures even in tight game situations

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Current team though, I'm not big on Matt Holliday.

He's maybe the most least clutch player I have ever seen. NEVER comes through when it matters. Very disheartening.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Gerardo Parra, nevergets hits hits when we need em and never………… (well l shouldn't say never.) makes a solid throw when we need it.

Justin Upton look above for an answer,

Chris Young look up for the answer

Doug Davis, for some reason he was the one pitcher we got to see pitch every game we went to in 2010 he was just bad!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Drew Stubbs!

2013stubbs.jpg

Attachments

• 2013stubbs.jpg
    2013stubbs.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 30

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I think I will go with Nick Swisher. He used to drive me nuts grinning, smerking, and smiling on his why back to the dugout after a strikeout. I'm sure there are more but he popped first when I read the title.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Ian Stewart

Never have I seen a player so devoid of emotion. Would keep his bat on his shoulder for all three strikes then walk back to the dugout like nothing happened. So glad he's out of the league.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Preston Wilson. Lazy!

Never was too fond of Ausmus either. He was a good catcher but he certainly killed many rally's on his time at the plate.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
& my all time A's player I just couldn't stand Eric Chavez

Because he was signed to a big contract then proceeded to be injured all the time, or some other reason?

I'll say Milton Bradley, but that's not really fair because nobody likes Milton Bradley. So I'll go with Mark Kotsay. His eyes freaked me out.

Members online

Latest posts