Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BUYING YOUR REFRACTORS & SERIAL NUMBERED CARDS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who has been working deals with me over the past week.

I am currently looking to buy all refractors and serial numbered cards from years 2003-now. Only major brands (no Press Pass, etc.).

Buying all sports.

Paying 10 cents per Refractor and 12 cents per Serial numbered card.

These are delivered prices.

Thanks!

Joe

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I'm just curious. How can someone mail you a card for 10 cents? You said that's how much you want for cards dlvd. A bubbler cost at least 50-60 cents then a buck to mail. Even if you stick it in a regular envelope a stamp is 43 cents soon to be 45 cents. Do you know a cheaper way of mailing than I do?

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
kdailey4315 said:
I'm just curious. How can someone mail you a card for 10 cents? You said that's how much you want for cards dlvd. A bubbler cost at least 50-60 cents then a buck to mail. Even if you stick it in a regular envelope a stamp is 43 cents soon to be 45 cents. Do you know a cheaper way of mailing than I do?

I would assume that he is looking to buy the cards in lots so they would be shipped together.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
chrome_ball said:
kdailey4315 said:

I would assume that he is looking to buy the cards in lots so they would be shipped together.
Atleast a 100+ cards I'd assume.

Members online